Returns, Refunds & Exchanges:
We celebrate women, and the times of the 20s. The dolls who bring it in with a bang, and fight for what they deserve.
That’s why we do returns and exchanges. To keep you happy, ritzy, and roaring.
- Don’t waste time, let us know within 7 days of your order being delivered if you want to return at email@example.com.
- Upon our approval, you’ll have 7 days to arrange the return to our warehouse. We’ll give you a ‘Return ID number’ with haste. You’re not one to be kept waiting.
- Never prove yourself, just your purchase. With an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation, or delivery note.
- You know how to keep things spiffy. Do so with your return. We’ll only accept the product in its original condition and packaging, with the swing tags included.
- The cost of shipping your return to our warehouse is in your hands. As is the cost of insuring your return.
- If it’s a refund you’re after, we'll put it through once we receive your return. But only the price you paid for the product, not any original shipping costs.
- You will be credited to the same card you used to pay. Allow 14 days from when you return to see the dough.
- If you bought on sale, well, that’s the bees knees. However, we can’t exchange or return sale items. Unless it’s faulty, of course.
Now you’re a gal who knows what she deserves. And a faulty product just won’t cut it. We’ll repair, exchange or refund the original piece, as long the fault occurred no more than 6 months after purchase.
Level with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and describe the fault. Let us know if you’d like a replacement, exchange or a refund. We’ll reply with a ‘Return ID number.’ If you’d rather not wait for such things, pick up the phone and call.
Keep in mind doll, replacements are only possible if the item is still in stock.